Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Week 2: kinda of

I weighed in this morning, 3 days early because I'll be out of town for the 4th but I wanted to still stay on track.

I gained .2 lbs which is okay. I also started my monthly last night so I wanted to go earlier than later since I knew I'd be bloated later in the week. This coming holiday weekend I will still track my food. I bought bottle water and snacks for the car trip so we don't have to stop for all the bad snacks that always find themselves in the car. Plus I had to buy snacks and foods for our child.

When we get back from our trip, I want to start walking on the treadmil, start small and build it up. I want to not mind to work out. This will be my savior in the end I believe.

So keep me motivated and keep on me as it will be my success.

No comments:

Post a Comment