Monday, June 29, 2009

Week 1: Changes

I made this commitment so I knew I had to set up some personal goals for myself.

1. I would track and write down anything that went into my mouth. I did just that.

2. To plan our family dinner for the entire week including our desserts. I love ice cream and I love popcorn.

Since I did both things I stuck to them I know that is why I had a very successful week.

On the down side, I don't think I ate all my points, it seemed as I was a.) eating more and more often (yes i know you have to eat more often to jump start your metabolism) b.) I felt that I was forced to eat things I wouldn't eat.

*I don't think that I normally (before WW) that I ate bad all the time. However I know I didn't eat ever 3 hours or did I eat filling foods.

I had to re-evaluate my weekly tracker to find out how many points per meal and snack I was eating and go from there. So week 2, I decided to eat more points at lunch as I hadn't been eating that much of the points at lunch. I normally ate a salad with a sandwich. So this week I'm targeting 6 - 8 points per lunch.


1 comment:

  1. Wish I had the WW version too to the Martha cookies:) Make sure you eat all your points and save the extra points for a special occassion or when you just have to have a piece of chocolate. Keep tracking your points!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete